Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Quick Update on Life

Today we had a check up on the baby. I am so happy to announce that my placenta is no longer anywhere near my cervix and the doctor said that it will not go lower as I grow so I am completely safe from placenta previa. Praise God. The baby was going crazy during our scan. He or she actually flipped totally over during it ha. It was neat to see. The heart rate was 144 bpm and baby looked perfect. The doctor didn't look at the privates at all so it's still a big secret to us all what the baby is. My midwife appointment also went well. We met with our birth videographer/photographer today while we were in Rogers. She is such a doll and I am SO thrilled to of found her. She will be creating a short movie of our labor, birth, and the events before/after it. I've seen these types of birth story movies online for years and absolutely adored them but it was a challenge to find a professional in this area. It ended up be extremely expensive but to me it will be soooo worth it. A dream come true honestly. I will be blogging in detail about this soon. 

As for our farm and it's closing date, we close on Thursday at 3 pm. TWO DAYS AWAY! I'm beyond mind blown that this is finally almost over. We have moved just about everything out of our home aside from the things going with us to our temporary home while our house is being build. I also went ahead and packed our Disney World stuff just to simplify things for me. I didn't want to be stressing over packing our things for vacation when we've finally finished moving and have gotten settled in. 
We close on the farm on Thursday and close on our new place on Friday. The ground work on the new house will start by the end of next week if all goes as planned. Yay! 
 

Thank you so much to everyone who has prayed and sent well wishes for all of these things. It has been an incredible week and I am so unexplainable thankful.

 


 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram