-Mild nausea and vomitting
-Acid reflux
-Baby movement daily
-Nose bleeds every morning
-Dreams that baby is a girl
-Oddly straight hair (mine has been naturally very curly my entire life)
-Overly emotional. I cry over everything. Literally, everything. My poor husband doesn't know what to think ha. I'm usually a tough person who never cries. I'm not the fragile type at all so this is new to us both.
-Awful hip and back pain. Early in my pregnancy I was diagnosed with Symphysis Pubis Disfunction and its progressively gotten worse. I wear a pelvic support belt but it's not always helpful. I'm dreading what's to come as I get bigger but a it'll be sooo worth it.
Week 16:
-A lot of vomitting. After last week not being as bad I thought we were past this stage in pregnancy but I was wrong.
-Acid reflux
-Tons of baby movement. It's been so consistent and strong this week. It happened quickly which makes me think that my placenta has moved. I'm anxious to see if it's went in the right direction. Fingers crossed.
-Nose bleeds daily
-Bump popped out for sure. I feel huge.
-Straight hair continued (weirdest pregnancy symptom that I've ever had)
-Still emotional
-Still having hip and back problems
-Lost 16 lbs total this pregnancy
-No gain so far
-Craving spicy and salty stuff
-I can officially no longer suck my belly in
-Biggest update so far, we undeniably felt the baby move from the outside towards the end of this week. It was such an overwhelmingly happy moment for me and an exciting moment for Brian. I felt it first so I kept waiting to see if it happened again. Sure enough I felt several little thumps back to back so I had Brian feel to see if it was just me who could feel it. It took a few minutes but without me saying a word he looked up at me grinning ear to ear. He could feel it too without me saying when it was happening. I can't wait for the kids to feel it and for it to be stronger. I am so excited.


Post a Comment