Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Happy Birthday to My Person

December 7th is one of the most special days to me. It's the day that my husband was brought into this world just for me. Brian and I are far from perfect but we are living our own little fairytale. Despite the hard times we always seem to fall even deeper in love. He protects me, respects me, cherishes me, supports me, nurtures me, guides me, fights for me, cheers for me, uplifts me, and loves me. He has fought for me and to win my heart since day one. Let's face it, that didn't take him long. His personality and happiness is contagious. I fell hard and I fell fast. We date for 3 months before we got engaged and now we've been together for going on 8 1/2 years. When you know, you know. Even when he's upset with me he's weak for me. He is truly everything that you could want in a life partner as well as to father your children. He was made for us and for parenthood. He keeps me laughing even when I'm mad. He doesn't turn his back on me in my bad moments when I'm feeling not good enough. I got to bed at night so complete because of Brian and the family that we've created together. I know that what we have is like a unicorn. It's rare and it's beautiful. Hard times and all. We come out on top. I can't wait to celebrate this special day with our loved ones so that we can continue to show him what a gift he is to us. Happy birthday Brian Joe. You're something to be celebrated for sure! 

 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram