
I've shared in previous posts our woodland themed neutral nursery from when we were foster parents but here it is again incase you haven't seen those posts.
For the most part it will be similar to the nursery in our new home. However, I am making a few changes to it.
Instead of grey toned walls I'm going to do light beige on three of the walls then light beige with darker beige/taupe stripes on the wall behind the crib.
The furniture will be an antique distressed white. The crib already is but we will buy and repaint a dresser to match it. The aqua dresser in our previous nursery will be going to Charlee's new room.
The decor will be the same as before. Porcelain animal heads, twig framed mirrors, an owl lamp, fur rugs, rustic quote signs, ect.
After the baby is born I will add gender specific accents. For a boy we will add accents like this:








We will do the alphabet wall again but paint the grey letters dark beige and paint the aqua letters dark brown or light pink depending on the sex.

For bedding I'll do a neutral base with a sheet and skirt. It'll be similar to this but in beige/taupe shades:

For the blankets I'll wait to have made after the baby is born.
For a boy this is something like what I'll do:

For a girl:

Post a Comment