Fall feverrrrrrr! Who has it? I’ve been feeling it strongly since July ha. But in my defense we had been having summer/swim weather for 3 months at that point and I’m pregnant sooo, yeah. I was/am just over it. I love all things Fall. Literally. All of it. My husband is the same way. It’s a glorious event in our home and we enjoy it throughly. I’ve had parts of our home decorated for Fall since **cough cough July 6th** including hard core all things Pumpkin scented going strong in the house but I recently went to Hobby Lobby so I’ve since added some things. I highly recommend hitting up the half off sale there as well as the Fall decor section at Sam’s Club. I got an adorable Halloween themed pillow last week but I ended up ordering some more Fall diverse ones today on Amazon. I’ll insert the stock picture below.
If you’re dying to bring Fall into your home but feel like it’s not “socially acceptable”, stop that. It’s your home. Do what makes you happy. Keep it 66 degrees inside, burn those Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candles, and decorate away.
Post a Comment