Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Harry Potter Concert | Fantastic Beasts 2 Review

My weekend was full of family time and harry Potter related things. It was one of the best weekends that I’ve had in a long time to say the very least. On Saturday My mother in law took my Bigs to see the new grinch movie (they loved it and recommend it btw) while my parents had alone time with my baby girl so that i could take my niece to see fantastic beasts. After that we went to a get together with friends. 
There will be mild spoilers so stop reading if you haven’t seen it yet! 
I was disappointed. The storyline was deep and we didn’t get to see all of the amazing character quirks like we did in the first one. My favorite character, queeny, had a very small roll in the movie and turned to the bad side which was a huge let down for me. I was looking super forward to seeing her and her man‘s relationship bloom. I love them together and their personalities. I did love all of the Harry Potter references though. This movie for sure had more of them than the first one had. They left it at a cliffhanger in regards to credence and dumbledore so of course, I’m dying to see the next one. All in all, it wasn’t my favorite but it had its perks and i did enjoy parts of it. 
This morning we played with the dogs, as always and then Brian took 3 of the kids to his parents to visit and I went with my mom, niece, and middle daughter to Tulsa to a Harry Potter concert. The girls are both huge fans just like i am. My daughter has been counting down the sleeps for this for literally 5 months. She was the exact definition of living on cloud 9 all day. It made my soul happier than you can even know. The concert was incredible. It was so magical and the atmosphere was unmatched. Countless cheering and clapping. Loads of laughter. The orchestra gave me chills on multiple occasions. It was a must have experience for all HP fans. I highly recommend seeing it if you can. 

However you spent your weekend, i hope that it was a happy one full of love and joy like ours was. It’s so nice to get away and do/see new things sometimes. 



















Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram