I feel like I don’t praise this girl enough. Her spirit and kindness never fails to humble me. I mean, if your fur baby doesn’t enjoy your human baby fixing their hair, you’re missing out on the finer things in life. She will literally follow the kids are nudging them until they cuddle her. You can’t be loving enough when it comes to Hermione. Our other fur babes do their own thing for the most part. They Are all special and loving but they aren’t as attached to me and the kids as Hermione is. She’s by my side and on my lap 99% of the time. She lays by the tub when i bathe. She sits at my feet when i cook. She has the most respectful and gentle personality that I’ve ever seen in a animal. She’s seriously one of my most cherished gifts in life and i felt like she deserved a shout out. Brian is on a hunting trip with some of his buddies so the kids and i have been home alone for a few days. Having Hermi here to ‘look after us’ is always a relief. She’s protective and observant. She knows when something is off before anyone else does. Her company definitely puts me at ease. So again — SHOUT OUT TO MY BABY GIRL for being the most amazing dog ever!
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Best Dog Ever — But Don’t Tell My Other Fur Kiddos That
I feel like I don’t praise this girl enough. Her spirit and kindness never fails to humble me. I mean, if your fur baby doesn’t enjoy your human baby fixing their hair, you’re missing out on the finer things in life. She will literally follow the kids are nudging them until they cuddle her. You can’t be loving enough when it comes to Hermione. Our other fur babes do their own thing for the most part. They Are all special and loving but they aren’t as attached to me and the kids as Hermione is. She’s by my side and on my lap 99% of the time. She lays by the tub when i bathe. She sits at my feet when i cook. She has the most respectful and gentle personality that I’ve ever seen in a animal. She’s seriously one of my most cherished gifts in life and i felt like she deserved a shout out. Brian is on a hunting trip with some of his buddies so the kids and i have been home alone for a few days. Having Hermi here to ‘look after us’ is always a relief. She’s protective and observant. She knows when something is off before anyone else does. Her company definitely puts me at ease. So again — SHOUT OUT TO MY BABY GIRL for being the most amazing dog ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Post a Comment