I’ve never been much of an Amazon person. The clothes run in weird sizes it seems and you never know what quality of products you’re going to get. Yes, reviews do help some but everyone’s opinion or definition of good varies so i don’t really find much comfort in reviews (unless there are a ton and they all echo the same thing). My biggest online shopping purchases are clothing for the kids or dog products so I’ve never really felt the need to invest in Amazon Prime for the benefits seeing as i don’t have a great experience with the clothing I’ve bought on there. However, i constantly see Amazon boxes on my mom’s porch or in her home. She’s addicted to say the least so i felt like i might as well give it a shot. Let’s hope it’s worth the $100. I found an adorable outfit for myself (for once) to wear for a Valentine’s Day date. It’s out of my typical comfort zone and i hope the sizing is right but we shall see. I also ordered several new books. I have a Kindle but I’m a paperback junkie. I appreciate books as they are. I’m weird, whatever.
If you guys regularly use Amazon for certain things feel free to share your advice. Any tips or tricks would be great as well. What do you avoid getting on Amazon? What are your go to’s to get there? Why do you love it? Teach me your ways ha.
Post a Comment