Search This Blog

Monday, October 23, 2017

Product Review: Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette

After 3 tries I finally scored the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette. It had sold out so fast in the past that I kept missing it but I’m pumped to have it now. I’ve followed Jaclyn on YouTube since she first started and had very little followers. I have always loved her and her honesty. Fast forward 7 years and she’s filthy rich from YouTube. It’s inspiring how she went from a lower class, insecure girl playing with make up in shitty lighting to a wealthy, confident girl who made a living in the beauty industry doing what she loves. I follow a ton of blogs and YouTube channels. I love reading/watching them and will be posting about all of my favorites tomorrow so stay tuned. I mean, can you really be a heart felt blogger if you don’t enjoy other people’s blogs? Isn’t that the point of blogging? To share your life with others and be apart of theirs as well. It is hypocritical to me to be a blogger but not engage in other blogs. It’s like saying ‘I want everyone to read about my life but I don’t give a shit about what’s going on in theirs.’. Insert an overly exaggerated eye roll right meow....

Anyways back to Jaclyn’s palette, there was a lot of hype going into this product. It took her 3 years to perfect it despite the pressure to ‘just market it and make the money’. She refused to do that because she didn’t want her name on anything that wasn’t absolutely flawless in her professional opinion. Jac attack did not disappoint. The palette is amaze balls! The packaging was so nice. It came in a big box with bubble wrap around the product as well as inside the outer case of the palette. The palette itself is a beautiful white case with metallic silver accents. The pigment is stunning and the texture is SO creamy. I died a little each swatch to be completely honest. It’s priced around $40 and can be bought online at Morphe or Ulta. 

Here are the swatches done myself. Each swatch is ONE pass with the product. Yes girl, the pigment is THAT GOOD. 












Go. Get. You. One. Nowwwwww. And if you are into makeup but haven’t watched Jaclyn’s YouTube channel, do it. Grab some wine and make up after you put your kids to be (if you have kids) and have fun playing. 


Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram