Charlee Noelle Lane
5 lbs 13 oz
19 inches long
12:48 pm
Six years ago today I became a mother. It was the best day of my life up until that point and still is one of the top 5 best days of my life. I will never forget the feeling that I got when I pulled Charlee out onto my chest. Her first cry, that first noise our child made, was the most overwhelmingly incredible experience for Brian and I. We both bawled. We both felt more love in our hearts than ever before. We both not only felt indescribable love for our daughter but also for eachother. It was a fairytale.




Her birth story is here if you'd like to read it:
Charlee was my first everything basically. My first time seeing a healthy baby on ultrasound. My first time feeling a baby move inside of me. My first time having a baby bump. My first time finding out my child's gender. My first birth. My first time seeing all of the 'firsts' that she did as she grew. My first time hearing my child call me 'Mama'. The firsts were endless and still are. I'm so incredibly proud of the little girl that Charlee is. She's extremely smart. So much so that she blows our minds regularly. She loves to learn and is very determined. She's hilarious too. Her wit and charm will keep a smile on anyone's face who meets her. She's onry to the core. She's loving, beautiful, creative, energetic, silly, and so much more. She is amazing and we are blessed to call her ours.
We spent her birthday in the city shopping and watching Leap. She loved it so much and said that it's her new favorite movie. She also enjoyed her party and was so thankful for her presents as well as for the company of her family and friends.




Post a Comment