My mom heart definitely aches. I can't wrap my head around the fact that my baby girl is already 2 months old. I feel like I JUST found out that I was pregnant with her. She has grown and changed greatly in the past 2 months. She's 10 lbs even and 24 1/2 inches long. She is still a big time mama's girl but she has made buddies with her daddy, her grandma Le'Ann, and her Papa Andy. She let's them hold her longer than ever before now. She is finally on a schedule and sleeping well. She nurses twice a night and sometimes I even have to wake her up to eat which is crazy considering that she got up every hour to eat for the first month of her life. She is a wild sleeper. Always moving around and slapping me. Yes, I co sleep with her sometimes and I don't need you nazi moms judging me. I have always swore that I'd never co sleep or sleep without my husband yet here I am 4 kids later co sleeping alone with my baby girl and I don't even care. A herd of kids and almost a decade of being with your husband might do that to ya. Little Miss still loves to eat. She puts her arms around my boob, pinches whatever skin/clothing that she can find, and curls in towards me every single time that she latches. It makes Brian and I laugh. She's like an over protective bear when it comes to meal time. Her personality shines more and more every day. She responds to her name (or names in her case because let's face it she goes by like 10 names). She smiles and giggles regularly. It's the sweetest thing. It sounds like a cough/laugh when she chuckles and she smiles so big that she makes this one sided wink face when she does it. She coos and tries to mimic me when I make noises. She's very curious and studies everything that is going on around her. Her eye color is still getting lighter. I'd love it if she ends up having her daddy's beautiful light blue eyes. We will see in time. Watching her grow is bittersweet as always. I hate how fast time goes but I love to see her learn new things. She's such a joy to our lives and we can't thank God enough for picking us to be her family.


Post a Comment