Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Product Reviews: Boogie Mist, Zarbee's Naturals, & Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy

Last night I noticed that Leighton was congested. No fever or any other symptoms but she wasn't able to eat well because she couldn't breath through her nose. We have a cool mist humidifier in our bedroom and in our living room but it wasn't helping so of course first thing this morning I took her to the doctor. He checked her over and determined that she just has allergies. He told me to treat her congestion with nasal spray and a bulb suction. To be honest doing the spray scares the shit out of me. I'm always so paranoid that I'll drowned the kids doing it but I sucked it up and did it anyways (after watching a million YouTube videos on how to safely do it). I hadn't ever used either of these products however, I must say that I am officially a fan. The nasal mist was fool proof to use and the rub was very mild. Both of them helped her a ton. The mist is safe for all ages. The rub is safe for 2 plus months. The rub also did not break her out which says a lot because she has very sensitive skin. We deal with major eczema issues which leads me to product review #3, Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy. It's a little expensive but not awful and so worth the money. We've tried just about everything on Eilee and nothing helped. I tried natural methods as well as medicated ones. This product is what has made the biggest difference. Like, within 2 uses I could tell that it was helping a lot. 

I hope these reviews help y'all out at some point in motherhood. 



 

 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram