Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2017

30 Days of Me: Days 8 & 9

30 Days of Me: Day 8
Short term goals for the month!
I have several goals for this month.
I want our new house finished. 
I want the specialist for Andlee's thyroid and swollen lymph node issues to have ruled out any cancers or anything extreme asap.
I want to give Hudson a great birthday celebration. He begged us for a kitten so we got him Dobby, a Ragdoll kitten. But I also want his actual birthday to be perfect for him and his party. 
I want the girls to have a fun pre-k graduation and last 2 weeks of school. 
I want to get Andlee in special lessons for the summer to help with her dyslexia.  
I want to get Andlee's birthday party stuff order so it's easier on me to throw her party the first week of July. I'll either be due any day pregnant or I'll have a newborn at that point. Either way I'll need things to go easier and smoother. 
I want to finish buying what we need (& want) for the baby so that I can have it all when we move in to the new house. That way I can nest right away. (Aside from the gender specific stuff that my moms been getting for me. Newborn session props, birth announcement outfit, personalized clothes and blankets, gender specific muslins, nursery bedding, bows for a girl, hats for a boy, ect) 
And I want to get our maternity pictures done before I get into that giant all over stage (I have them scheduled for May 12th so I'll be 33 weeks). 

I have a million other little todo's and goals but I'll spare you those. 




30 Days of Me: Day 9
Something that I'm proud of in the last few days! 
I'm proud that I passed my glucose test. 
I'm proud that we are finally getting some answers about Andlee's health. 
I'm proud that we are ahead of schedule at this point on our house. If it continues at this pace we will for sure be in by mid May. 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram