HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! My 2nd best friend in the entire world. We love you bunches!
~Movie Night~
Grilled cheese sandwiches, popcorn, & Doritos. We will also be making hot chocolate :)
Monday, Nov 7th:
Baked honey ham, mashed potatoes, sweet gravy made from the sweet ham juice, corn, & rolls
Baked ham:
I buy a ham from the super market and bake it covered in brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, and whole pineapple slices. We like our hams sweet, obviously ha.
To make the gravy I use the ham juice and flour to make a roué then thin it as needed with more ham juice.
Tuesday, Nov 8th:
~Grilling Night~
Steak, grilled corn, baked potatoes, baked beans, and rolls
Wednesday, Nov 9th:
~Church/Take Out Night~
Thursday, Nov 10th:
~Grey's Night~
Enchiladas, homemade salsa, chips, and refried beans
No shame in my game! I buy Stoffers enchiladas. They are hands down the best that I've ever ate. My family loves them. It comes with rice baked into it. It's bomb!
Homemade Salsa:
-2 diced tomatoes
-1 diced red onion
-1 diced jalapeño
-Cilantro to taste
-Salt to taste
-Cummin to taste
-1/4 cup of sugar
YES, sugar!
Friday, Nov 11th:
~Make Your Own Pizza Night~
I buy pizza dough, pepperoni, ham, sausage (uncooked and I brown it like you would for hamburger meat in chili), pineapple, a blend of cheeses, and marinara. The kids love this and so does Brian and I because it's a joy to watch their excitement.
Saturday, Nov 12th:
~Crock Pot & Christmas Movies Day~
Apple, Onion, & Cinnamon Porkloin, Sweet Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, & Corn
Porkloin:
•1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
•3 large apples (sliced)
•1 onion (sliced)
•2 cups of apple cider
•3 tbsp of honey
•3 tbsp of cinnamon
1. Slice slits 3/4 of the way through the tenderloin every inch or so.
2. Stuff Apple and onion slices into those slits.
3. Fill crock pot with apple cider.
4. Place loin in the crock pot and add the cinnamon and honey to the loin. I also add in apples and onion all around the loin for even more flavor.
5. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
I make sweet gravy with the juices from the loin. I make this to taste as I do with most of my cooking so I'll do my best to give you an accurate recipe for this.
•1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
•1 cup of Crockpot juice from Apple Loin
•A few tbsp of Flour
1. Make roué with flour, brown sugar, and crockpot
juice
2. Thicken gravy by creating the perfect consistency using flour and juice
3. I make sure to get some smashed up onion and apples into the gravy
Post a Comment