
Every year around the 1st-5th of November I put up my Christmas decor. Yes, I know it's frowned upon by some but it makes my family happy and that's all that matters. It's our tradition and we will always keep it. This year things were a little uncertain though. We are selling our farm and the closing date is December 5th. I wasn't sure with moving and everything that I would put up Christmas decor this year. However, we decided that we wanted one more Christmas in this home so we are having Christmas in November here ha. Not really but you'd think that we were because we've started all of the holiday festivities. I didn't go as all out as I normally do because it's a lot of work as it is to pack up a huge house but I did enough to give me that Christmasy feel. Next year our new home during the holiday will be ridiculous. I'm not even going to lie. I can't wait!
Our elf on the shelf even arrived a whole month early. Thoughtful little elf. For all of you that want to put your tree up but feel like it's too soon, it's never too soon to hope into the Christmas spirit. You go for it! We sure did 🎄







Post a Comment