I haven't post much over the last month because we've had a lot going on in life. With selling our home and an unexpected tragedy it's just been a really hard time for us. Sadness and stress has been overwhelming. I've been so emotional about leaving our home, the place that has built our family from the ground up. On top of that I've been in the grieving process of a loss. I've spent a lot of time tired and in tears feeling like I am drowning. It's been a struggle. God bless my amazing husband. He has always been the crutch that supports me when I'm broken. His love for me blows my mind. In ordinary simple life you often miss just how deep a love is because the hard times are what brings the deepest of passion out. He's so protective over me. Not only over my physical being but also over my soul and heart. I'm a 110% confident in saying that he is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
Things are getting better and my excitement about the future is returning. We've met with our contractor and got a lot of the house stuff planned out. We've packed up the kids rooms and most of the closets. We made an offer on the land that we want and after a week of waiting for his response the seller accepted that offer. It has a creek running through the entire 150 acres and the views are stunning.
We've made an appointment with a reproductive specialist to find out why we are having miscarriages and to find out what we can do to stop them. I have so much faith in God's plan and His timing. He has NEVER failed me and He ALWAYS blesses me so much more than I ever imagined that He would. I could easily be bitter and jealous but I am not. I am BLESSED and I am THANKFUL for everything that I do have. Healthy and happy children who are full of joy and life.

Healthy and happy families whom we a lucky enough to see all of the time. A loving and protective husband that cares so deeply for me that he'd do anything to make me not hurt. A dream house soon to be built that our children and us will have our hands in throughout the entire process. Questions about future babies soon to be answered so that we can grow our family one way or another. All debts soon to be non existent. Trips to NYC & Disney World coming in December and April. Lots and lots of things to be grateful for and excited about. I refuse to let Satan over come me. I refuse to be his victim.
If you're struggling in life or things aren't going as you planned them to go please don't give up. Stay strong in your faith and in your prayers. Know that God has your back and that everything will work out exactly as it should. The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy but with the Lord on our side we will always win.
Post a Comment