





Life has been crazyyyy this past week (I'll explain more about that in time) so I'm a little behind on posting.
On September 2nd our oldest baby turned five years old. I've been so emotional over it. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around how quickly time goes by. It seems like yesterday that we thought that we'd never have a baby of our own. Seven years later and our first little miracle is turning 5. I will never forget all of those first time moments. The first positive pregnant test after 2 years of trying. The first time hearing 'It's a girl!' and putting a name to our sweet tiny baby. The first time feeling baby flutters inside of me. The first time giving birth. The first time hearing our baby cry. The first time hearing 'Mama!'. The first time she crawled, pulled up onto things, stood on her own, and who could forget those first few steps. The first heartbreak of seeing my baby sick. The first 'I love you!'. The first of everything. Nothing in this world compares to the joys of motherhood. My life will never be the same and despite the millions of things that I've done wrong, I've done 3 things perfectly right. I was born to be a mommy to these amazing miracles and I can't even begin to fathom that our oldest is already five. I thank God multiple times a day for giving Brian and I our children. We are truly blessed!
Happy birthday Charlee Noelle. We love you more than words can describe πππππ
Birthday Party Pictures Coming Soon!
Charlee's Birth Story:
Charlee's First Cry:
Birthday Party Pictures Coming Soon!
Her party is on Sunday so I'll post pictures that evening!
Post a Comment