It never fails that cutting my kids hair is an emotional experience for me. I'm not sure why but it just is.
When we had to cut 13" of hair off on our oldest because she cut a big chunk in the front off by herself, I seriously cried for weeks about it. She loved it so you'd think that that would make it all better for me. Nope! I missed her long hair. I still miss her long hair and it's been 6 months since we cut it.
Today, after months of letting my sons hair grow out because I wanted him to have long hair, we cut his hair. I had to choke back tears the whole time. Why am a such a sissy about stuff? Please tell me that this is normal? Mommin is hard people and it's not always hard for the reasons that everyone would think ha.
Post a Comment