Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

Party Planning!

Party planning and making special occasions as well, special, as possible is something that I absolutely love. I have so much fun celebrating our loved ones birthdays and special events. Doing everything that I can to show them how big of a deal they are to us is always a top priority for me. My mom is a great party thrower so I think that's where I get it. She always made our birthdays a giant deal. For my loved ones birthday parties and anniversaries I make sure to get everyone that I possible can there. It isn't often enough that we all get to see eachother. I'm known in my family for bringing everyone together. For the kids birthdays I always have a big party near their birthday and a small special day/dinner party ON their birthday. We always start the day off with a big birthday breakfast. Confetti pancakes to be exact ha. Then we spend the day out having fun. Sometimes we take them to Build a Bear. Sometimes we take them to the movies. Sometimes we take them out to eat and go shopping. Sometimes we go big and take them to Disney World on their birthday. No matter where we go though that day we make it a huge deal that it's their special day. We end the day with a nice dinner, gifts, and a cake. Birthdays are so sentimental to me. I will never stop celebrating those dates and I will never stop making a big deal about it. It doesn't matter if you have a party or not. It doesn't matter if do or don't take them somewhere. It doesn't matter whether or not you give them presents. It doesn't matter if you sit at home all and do nothing. What matters is that YOU send your time with them letting them know that it's their special day and that you are so incredibly thankful for them. When it all comes down to it my kids probably won't even remember all of the effort that I put into their birthday plans. They will remember the memories that they made with us and they will remember that their momma gave them a billion kisses on those days and sang 'Happy Birthday' to them atleast 50 times. They will remember that their birthdays were always a big deal because them being here is the biggest deal to us. 


 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. This is very useful information on party planning and hope it will help me in arranging my family get together party next month. I have been trying to find one of best San Francisco venues and wish to have a lovely party with my family.

    ReplyDelete

Life with the Lane’s Instagram