Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

My Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale Predictions

First off I just have to say that I am majorly butt hurt. Today the cast and Marlene announced that next season of the next 10 episodes of the show will be the end of the series. I've watched every single episode of PLL since the day that the first one premiered. Going on seven years now of obsession! I'm a huge fan even when the wait for reveals got more than annoying. I hung in there because it was always worth it to me in the end. Tomorrow is the summer finale and there's been very vague hints about what will happen but these are my more detailed predictions:

-Either Aria is pregnant with Ezra's baby or Spencer is pregnant with Caleb's baby.
-Hanna and Caleb will get back together 
-Nicole will end up being alive. Boo. Poor Aria. 
-We will find out/realize that Spencer or Hanna is Mary Drake's other child. Originally I thought that it'd be Jason or Ali but now I'm leaning towards it being Spencer. I don't know if they will reveal the 2nd child 110% yet though. I think might just be left 'knowing' without for sure knowing ha.
-Jenna shoots Toby and he dies but only after him and Spencer have their little last time 'moment' of course. 

*I haven't read any other spoilers or predictions because I enjoy forming my own theories without being influenced by other fans guesses. I make my predictions every single season. I'm always right in some ways and wrong in some ways so we shall see tomorrow if that's the case again. I'm so ready but I'm going to wait until half way through the episode to start watching it so I can fast forward through the commercials. I do this every week actually. Ain't nobody got time for that commercial bullshit hahahaha. 

πŸ…°πŸ…°πŸ…°πŸ…°πŸ…°πŸ…°πŸ…°πŸ…°



 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram