
Tonight was Charlee & Andlee's open house at school. They got to meet their teachers and tour the school. I was a huge ball of sappiness all day long. The thought of my baby girls being in school after spending their entire lives with me all day, every day is over whelming. I can't even wrap my mind around how quickly time has gone. On top of that I also am concerned with how they will do away from me and away from eachother but after tonight I feel a little better about that.
Charlee was shy at first when she met her teacher but she warmed up to her. She even asked me before we left the school if she could go back and tell Ms. Katy 'bye'. This is a huge deal coming from her. She's extremely bashful. Ms. Katy is a family friend and as sweet as sweet can be so I'm super excited that Char got her. They both have the same gentle spirit. 
Stay tuned for an update....
Andlee walked in like she owned the place. She loved the class room and her teacher. She kicked her shoes off right away and started to play ha. Her teacher is Mrs. Tammy whom happens to be related to our bonus babies so I was very happy to hear that she's her teacher. I have Mrs. Tammy's daughter in my church class on Wednesday nights so it was a treat to get to see her tonight as well.
The girls had the first visit to the principles office and even got some candy out of the deal.
All in all it went amazing and I'm very hopeful that we will have a smooth transition. Their first day of school is Thursday. Prayers that it goes well would be greatly appreciated.

Post a Comment