Share your story! Valentine’s Day is coming! ❤️
Here’s our story:
How’d you guys meet? We grew up like 200 yards apart (my now mother in law baby sit me back then) but Brian is almost 11 years old so I don’t remember him. We knew of each other as we got older but never talked. We officially met at his shop. I was there with mutual friends, going through the worst break up ever and just felt like killing time. Look at us now 😂
First date? Our first public date was the Tulsa State Fair. I was SO excited. Because of our age gap and me being a senior in high school, we kept our relationship a secret for a good minute. It felt so nice to go out with him and just be a couple together. Hand holding. Laughing. Not riding rides because he’s a party pooper. But still, best day of my life at that point. I will never forget it.
How long have you been together? 13 years in September
Married? 8/1/2009
Age difference? Almost 11 years
Who was interested first? I thought that I was but found out later that he had seen me in town a few times and told his buddy, Juke way before meeting me that he was interested in me.
Who is taller? Brian
Who said I love you first? We were on a four wheeler ride and checking cattle on his land. I got this super heavy emotional feeling while I was hugging his back and at that same moment he stopped the ATV, turned around, and told me that he was falling in love with me 😭 It was about a month into our relationship and we both felt it at the same exact time. It was cheesy special. When you know, you know?
Most impatient? Not Brian
Most sensitive? Also not Brian
Loudest? It used to be me but now Brian is losing his hearing from old age so he yells at everyone. It’s not cool.
Most stubborn? We are both very stubborn.
Falls asleep first? Brian. Always.
Cooks better? We cook extremely different. My style is more eclectic and highly seasoned with a variety of all types of food. His style is strictly southern cooking. He takes the cake for southern food and all things grilled. He learned from his mama.
Better morning person: Brian. He loves morning time. He’s gets up at 5 am, takes a shower, then drinks coffee while he watches the news..... FOR FUN 🤢
Better driver: Brian
Most competitive: Both of us are really competitive.
Funniest: Idk. He’d say that I am. We are just different. Brian’s dry funny. Like, I’ll be rolling laughing at something that he said-did and he won’t even flinch. He doesn’t think that he’s funny. I’m obnoxious funny and laugh ALOT.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Home. Obviously 👧🏻👧🏻👦🏻👧🏻👶🏻
But really, when we go on dates it’s to Logan’s Roadhouse, Outback, or Red Lobster.
Who is most Sociable? BRIAN!
Who is the neat freak? 😬
Where was your first kiss? Standing on a back road.
Who initiated your first kiss? Brian.
How long did it take to get serious? Wellll we ‘met’ in September, fell in love in October, he purposed in January, and we got married in August (right after I graduated high school or it would have been sooner) so I’d say not long 😅
Then we had 10.5 kids and grew old together.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Both of us are great about that. We always have been.
Who wears the pants in relationship? His friends would say that I do but honest to God neither of us do. I respect Brian as much as I respect any other person on this planet. If he felt the need to be superior to me, I know that it would be a severe situation and that he would be right. His motives and heart are pure. He will always do what’s best for us.
Spends the most? Me but in my defense I do all of the clothing shopping, bill paying, errand running, grocery shopping, supply shopping, ect for our family.
Who drives when you are going somewhere? Brian.
#ValentinesDayChallenge
Post a Comment