Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Exciting News



Recently I mentioned that lots of big things were happening this year and that there would be lots of announcements so today I’m going to make one of those announcements. The feed store building is officially finished. Yay! We just had our 2nd load of feed brought in and we will be officially opening for business next week. It’s such an exciting thing for my husband and his dad. They day dreamt of this for a long time and I’m so happy for the both of them. Quality cattle, horse, sheep, goat, chicken, dog, and pig feed will be offered. We will also be selling produce on the weekends this spring and summer. Brian decided that this would be perfect for our children to do with us. The money will go into their savings accounts. It will be our own home grown produce and such a great act of responsibility for the kids. We are all so excited. 
 It’s the best. Life is extremely crazy right now for us so i will probably be taking a long break from the internet (I’ve already been slacking majorly on instagram if you haven’t noticed) but I will be back in April with a HUGE announcement. You won’t want to miss this one. I promise 🙃

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram