If you know me personally or follow me on Instagram, you know that we have had our family pictures done seasonally for 7 years now. Photography is a huge passion of mine and something that i have an specific eye for (I’m very picky) but not something that i have the time to pursue for myself. I am hoping to make it a hobby in the future though. we just have too much on our plates currently to start anything else. Anyways, we recently tried a new photographer and y’all — I am in love. Not only does her talent speak for itself but she’s absolutely darling to boot. She’s patient and perfect with kids. She’s funny and laid back which is a must when it comes to my crazy family. We are smart asses and she fit right in. She sends a preview within 24 hours and both times that we’ve used her she had my pictures back to me within 2 weeks. She’s wonderfully priced and willing to travel. She is hands down the most location diverse photographer in our area. As i mentioned, I’m a photography fanatic. I’m always scouting and researching photographers within 2 hours of us. I’ve never seen one that has such setting/location diversity as Annie. If you’re in the NE Oklahoma/NW Arkansas/SE Kansas/SW Missouri area — I HIGHLY RECOMMEND looking into using our girl. You can find her on Facebook by clicking here or find her page tagged in my Instagram posts (my insta is linked below). Here are a few of my favorites from our session 2 weeks ago:
Post a Comment