Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Happy Anniversary to My Person

We are on our way to do a dolphin tour so i thought that I’d drop a quick post for Brian and I’s anniversary. 

Copied from my social media status: ‘The things that you learn after 10 years of being together and 9 years of marriage. 

Apparently on our wedding day my dad tried to pay Brian $5000 to NOT marry his little girl. I had no clue until yesterday that he did that. (Now Brian couldn’t pay dad 5 grand to take me back) 😂 

Also, though there are still mushy moments of pure perfection most moments go something like this: 

Brian, “Nine years, baby! We trucking right along.”

Me, “Do you regret it?”

B, “Not today. I’ve got me a hot young wife with big ol’ boobies. What more could a guy want?” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Happy anniversary to the love of my life. You’re welcome for sticking it out. It takes a special kind of person to put up with you 😉’


Really though, marriage is super hard. Not a lot of people make it and those that do don’t commonly still have those fairytale, madly in love moments. We’ve know great struggles. Loss of children, depression, loss of grandparents, an uncle, and an aunt, financial hardships, three moves, selling a farm, building a farm, four children and counting, almost losing my dad, and so much more. We have seen bad days and i could say that we almost didn’t make it but I’m not so sure that that’s true. At the end of every single minute we are each others people. We were born to be together. We are fate. I know that with everything in me. We are the couple that has no choice but to be together because we could not survive apart. We are one and i love us more than anyone will ever know. Here’s to 10 years going on forever. 













Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram