Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Baby name game round five



Today is rainy again (yay) so we’ve spent the morning at home before we head off to two birthday parties later. As we were chilling in the living room watching deer hunting, Brian and i got to talking about baby names. That’s a common subject around here because as you all know by now, i LOVE the baby name game. Seriously, it’s one of my favorite things. Recently my mom found a journal from when i was 12 with ‘Andlee Grace’ written in it. ‘Hudson Joe’ was also in it.  It’s so neat to me that two of my kids were named by me when i was a child myself. That just goes to show you how long I’ve loved naming babies ha. My 10 year old niece is the same way. She’s had her future kids names picked for years. Rosie and Violet, being two of them. My mom has always randomly text me baby name ideas for years. Her favorites are Gracelee and Jolee as well as Oliver. We are just a name gaming family i suppose. 

If Eilee had been a boy her name would have been Granger Wayne. Granger is still our top runner for a boys name but we do throw out other names just for fun. I don’t know if I’ll spoil what baby #5 (or #6) will be named until they are born but i will share our current baby names list. It’s ever growing just to keep life exciting. Our pregnancy with Baby Lane will be full of jokes and tricks so everyone better be ready to stay on their toes. I’m SO excited. 


Despite the gender of Baby #5 — the middle name will be Wayne after my Papa. 


Boy names:

Granger (after Hermione from Harry Potter) 

Rainer

Ledger

Stetson

Lockner 

McCall

Nash

Langston 


Girl names: 

Whimslee aka Winnie (after my love for all things whimsical and witchy)

Gracelee (after my great grandma)

Everlee 

Auralee (are-ah-lee)

Brendlee (my mother in law and I’s names combined/my husband’s idea)

Claire 

Reese

Sutton

Brighton

Riann (after Brian and myself)


If you love the name game as much as i do and have favorites to share, I’m all ears. 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram