I’m a huge on binge watching shows. As a mom of four, my ‘me time’ has always been after my family goes to bed. I usually either read a book or catch up on my favorite tv shows. A lot of times that turns into binge watching new things. I just finished ‘13 Reasons Why’ so i decided to rewatch Outlander in light of it being renewed for two more seasons. THANK GOD.
YALL this is one of my favorite tv shows to date. The books are incredible and i actually love the tv series just as much which isn’t common for me. I usually favor the books greatly over the shows. Outlander is about a women who travels through time 200 years back to the 1700s. It’s set mainly in Scotland. It’s a romance drama with a lot of action. I feel like in a past life that was the era that i lived in ha. I’m crazy about it and very drawn to it so anything set in the 1700-1800s instantly has my attention but anything set in a beautiful/magical over seas setting like the Highlands just tips it over for me. The show is absolutely incredible. I HIGHLY recommend giving it a go. You can watch it on Amazon Prime or catch it on Starz if you don’t want to buy the DVD’s and don’t have prime. This is my 3rd time re watching it and i actually never fell asleep last night because i couldn’t stop watching. That’s how good it is! I’m telling you guys — it’s a must. It’s intriguing and well made. The love story and era wraps you up. You feel like you’re living in that time. I’m just all around obsessed with it. I won’t sleep now until I’ve finished my binge.
Disclaimer though: If nudity, cussing, and blood offends you, this isn’t the show for you.
Post a Comment