Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2018

My Current Skin Care Routine


In the last year I’ve noticed aging in my skin so naturally i freaked out and went on the hunt for an updated skin care routine. After trying several things I’ve finally found what works for me at this time so I’m going to share it with you guys. 


**I have very dry skin with aging on my forehead and around my eyes. 


I use Soniclear cleaners with SeneDerm 3 in 1 cleanser ($30.00) and DayTime moisturizer for dry skin ($50.00). SeneDerm has products for all skin types and the Soniclear is a must have for everyone of every age in my opinion. I have the elite/standard sized one ($149.00) and the petite/travel sized one ($89.00). I can’t say enough good things about these products. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin. It’s smoother, more even toned, less fine lines and creases, younger looking, and has less texture. I wash my face twice a day with these products and if I’m going to be wearing makeup i use the moisturizer as a base for it all. You can use the Soniclear in the shower and all over your body (I have a face attachment/brush and a body attachment/brush.)


If you’re looking for a new skin care routine definitely check these products out and tell me what you think. 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram