Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Floor Cleaner Review: Bona

With our home being a new construction our floors were left with this cloudy coating to them from all of the saw and sheet rock dust. I seriously mopped it 20 times and nothing completely got that cloudy look up. My grandma recommended the brand Bona to clean and polish our floors so we tried it yesterday. Holy cow the difference is absolutely incredible. Our floors look better than they did brand new out of the box. No lie! If anyone is looking to polish their hard wood, tile, laminate, or vinyl flooring I highly recommend this brand. For the mop, cleaner, and polish it's around $100. You can get it at Lowe's or Home Depo. 


 

 Here is what we did:
1) I swept all of the floors twice just to make sure they were extra clean
2) Grandma mopped using the Bona floor cleaner
3) We squirted a generous amount of Bona polish on the floors. 
4) We mopped the polish into the floors evenly coating the entire floor. 
5) I left it try for an hour before I walked on it per the instructions demand. 

I swept the whole floor at once but we mopped and polished in sections. I'm 110% thrilled with how they look. I didn't tell Brian that I did it because I wanted to know if there was as big of a difference as I thought there was. He literally said something about it within 5 seconds of walking in. He's a dude so I feel like that says a lot ha. It really was a dramatic difference. 

You can see the line in picture #1 where I had polished a little section vs where I had only swept and mopped. In picture #2 is a close up of the dining area where I had polished vs where I had not polished yet. Picture #3 and #4 is the floors this morning 24 hours later. 


 

 

 

 


 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram