Another picture of myself!

30 Days of Me: Day 17
Someone that you want to switch lives with and why!
That one is easy, absolutely no one. No one because I truly do love what makes up my life. I don't always love the situations in it or love things about myself personally but I do love the people that are in it and everything that makes my life, mine. I love where I am at. I love my kids. I love being pregnant. I love my family. I love my husband. I love my friends. I love our new house and land. I love being debt free. I love being able to be a stay at home mom but also having the comfort of a career doing what I love in line. I just appreciate it all so much. I wouldn't give those things up for one second just to live someone else's life.
Now, if a genie would swoop down and grant me 3 wishes that would be a different story ha. I'd take those wishes in half a second. I'd wish for my family and I to all live long, healthy lives. I'd wish that my kids are always happy. Then lastly, I'd wish to be crazy rich ha. I'd spend that money putting it into trusts for each of our kids futures, paying off all of my family's debt and medical bills, no kill humane societies, foster care group homes, donating to several of my favorite organizations, taking our loved ones on big trips all together to make memories, and of course I'd have more babies. I haven't already planned this all out or anything just in case we win the lotto one day. Can you tell?
30 Days of Me: Day 18
Plans/dreams/goals that you have!
Well that's pretty vague. I'm guessing since this had me do short term goals a few days ago this one is more like life goals. I don't know so this might be a random mix of both.
Get Andlee's thyroid issues resolved and rule out anything serious. Get moved into our new house. Welcome a heathy baby into the world. Enjoy my summer with my kids. Sell what's left of the land at our old farm so we can have even more savings. Get more cows. Have more kids. Take in every moment of my kids being the ages that they are even when that's hard. Build a big, nice barn for our farm animals and show cattle. Get my kids in riding and equine lessons. Travel to some dream locations. Get my dream mom car (an off white Land Rover) and NOT finance for it. Go to work at a salon part time when the baby is toddler age (my grandma and mom will keep the baby so no day cares). I want to build up my clientele before the baby starts school so that I can open a salon in town near the school. I want to own my own business so that I can work full time but also have the flexibility of being involved in all of the kids trips and extra curriculars as well as earn a steady booth rent from employees in my salon. Plus around the time that the baby is in kindergarten we plan to have another baby so owning my own business will help with that flexibility as well. I can continue to work throughout my pregnancy and whenever I want to after baby #5 comes. It's a win, win. I'll need to build up a good clientele first for it to be successful though. My ultimate goal is to just simply enjoy my life. To raise decent human beings. To stay healthy. For my family to stay healthy. To remain comfortable financially. To spend all the time that I can with my loved ones. Continued happiness. Total happiness.
30 Days of Me: Day 19
Nicknames that I have and why!
I don't really have a lot of nick names but I do have a few names that I'm called by. Momma, Sis, Cal, and Babe are what I'm called by people that I'm close to more than my actual name.
30 Days of Me: Day 20
Someone that I want to marry!
I married exactly who I was meant to marry and who I wanted to marry. We will soon be celebrating 8 years of marriage and it seems like things just get even better with time. There's a Taylor Swift song that says, "Let's get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.". That's basically our life in a nut shell ha.
30 Days of Me: Day 20
A picture of something that makes you happy!
That's easy enough ha. FamILY!

30 Days of Me: Day 21
What makes you different than others!
This is easy too. I definitely think that my desire to have 10 kids makes me different than most people ha.
Post a Comment