Last night Charlee & Andlee had their pre-kindergarten graduation. I bawled when I saw the flyer for it weeks ago. Bawled again when I saw the class shirts. Then bawled again through the whole program. I can not believe that the school year is over in a few days and that my babies are getting so big. They are so different yet so perfect. It has been a true joy to watch them grow and learn this year. To hear about new friends and new songs. To see their creativity in their work. To witness where they thrive and where they aren't interested. I feel like I have an even better idea of who they are now and of what they will be like as the age. I am so blessed to have such amazing, smart, funny, independent, and beautiful little girls. They make Brian and I very proud. Their graduation was adorable and it was a precious reminder just how loved they are when I looked around to see 6 of their grandparents there to support them. I adore our family.
Post a Comment