Search This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2017

My 27th Birthday

Turning 27 has been the first time that I kind of dreaded a birthday. Twenty-seven seems awfully close to 30 and that makes me a little uncomfortable ha. But I must say that this birthday has been one of my favorites. I was woken up yesterday by my babies and husband singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. I spent the day in Tulsa with my mom and grandma. I met my new niece, ate Red Lobster, went baby shopping, and got a 4D ultrasound of our Rainbow Baby. I ended the day making crafts and eating cake with my kiddos. Then this morning Brian surprises me by telling me to be ready to go out at 5 pm tonight. He got with my parents and grandparents and set up a dinner date with all of them for my birthday. How sweet is that? I'm so blessed. 
I received endless messages, calls, and comments wishing me a happy birthday. It was all in all a perfect day full of love. I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have. 


 

 

 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram