We are officially a month from move in and I'm so thrilled that things are going ahead of schedule. I said that I'd be happy to be in by my due date but always expected to be in around early June. I'm pleasantly surprised that it's looking like we will be in by mid May. They are currently texturing the walls and will be painting them this week. After the painting is done the flooring, finishing the electric, rocking the fireplace and front of the house, the stair case banister, putting in the light fixtures, installing the cabinets, and hanging the trim is what is left. The little final touches that are the best part of building a house in my opinion. I feel like at this point a new house starts to become a home because you're seeing all of it in a more complete way. My next house update will be the house all built but without any furniture or decor in it. I'll do a 'the final outcome' home tour after the baby is born so that I can show you each room totally finished. I might be giant pregnant by move in day but I'm still super pumped about decorating everything and putting away our stuff. I have nesting fever extremely bad so this move is perfect. I'm literally going to nest an entire home ha.
Post a Comment