A habit that you wish that you didn't have:
This one is easy. It's biting my nails. I've been a nail biter since I could chew my mom says. I usually do it when I'm nervous and I have tried every method under the sun to break myself of it but it never works. I can grow my nails out super long then break one and end up biting the rest off because I'm OCD about things and I want my nail lengths all the same. This is the number one reason that I get my nails done once a month. When I have thick gel nails on, I don't bite them at all. I enjoy the 'mom break' that the nail salon gives me but really, the nail biting thing is the main reason why I do it. I'm actually over due for a fill right now so I'm going to go get them done today after I take my glucose test. My little reward for having to drink that nasty ass syrup ha.
30 Days of Me Day 5!
A picture of somewhere that you've been:
This was hard for me to pick just one because I have several favorites. Pensacola Beach and Disney World in Florida as well as NYC make the top of the list although I do enjoy Graceland in Tennessee where Elvis lived and The Mall of America in Minneapolis too. I decided to just do the last place that we visited, Disney World.

Post a Comment