The music that I listen to when I'm happy, sad, mad, bored, and hyped!
I love music so much. I always have. I tend to listen to pop music from the 80s, 90s, and today the most. Those are my go to's on the average basis and when I'm happy and bored. For some reason I listen to county music the most when I'm sad. I think it's because it's generally a more emotional genre. When I'm mad I listen to rock music or Bad Blood by Taylor Swift on repeat. When I'm hyped I like to listen to pop and rap. All in all I listen to just about everything there is out there.
30 Days of Me: Day 11
A picture with my friends!
I have a lot of 'hang out buddies' that we spend time at the creek with or playing cards with, that kind of thing, but I'm just going to post about my closest friends.
My mom of course. We talk daily and she's the person that I'm the closest to.

Ashley is my childhood bestie. We've been close literally our entire lives.

Lauren is my girl soul mate ha. She is so much like me that it's not even funny. We are peas in a pod ha.

Kasha and I's husbands are close buddies so naturally we all spend a lot of time together. Our kids are also the same age which is great.

Jessy is my sister in law but she's also became a close friend. We have a lot in common so it's great.

30 Days of Me: Day 12
How I found blogger and why I made one!
I found blogger around 6 years ago. I heard about it on a YouTube channel that I follow and thought that it was the perfect way to document my pregnancy with our oldest. I wanted to keep my pregnancy journey in a spot that I would never lose and that I could sort through easily. Up until a year ago I kept those journal like entries private. I wrote about a million things pregnancy and motherhood related. I'd probably be embarrassed for anyone to see some of those posts ha. I got overly personal. I didn't ever intend to make a public blog to be honest but I kept seeing mom blog on Pinterest that were surprisingly helpful and interesting to me so I started to consider making one myself. People have made comments to me for years about creating a blog. Especially after we became foster parents. I finally broke down and went for it and I'm glad that I did. It makes me very happy to receive Facebook messages, blog comments, and personal emails from other women who found my blog helpful. From party planning tips to being open about how hard mom life can be, I'm super humbled by the ladies who reach out to me and say that I made them feel better about things or that I helped them throw a baby shower. I appreciate that sooo much.
I
Post a Comment