-Gained 2 lbs exactly
-Had a boy dream for the first time this whole pregnancy
-Nose bleeds returned
-Only threw up like 4 times the whole week
-Acid reflux returned
-Lots of Braxton Hicks
-My hair is still oddly not as curly as it normally is
-Super emotional
-The kids felt baby move finally (Charlee thought it was creepy, Andlee loved it so much that she begs baby to move all of the time, and Hudson didn't care at all about it ha. He just kind of jumped when it happened and ran off.)
Week 20
-Still at 2 lbs even of weight gain
-No gender dreams
-Less nose bleeds
-Less vomiting
-No Braxton hicks
-Hair business is the same
-Less emotional, thank God
-Baby reacts to being poked (I can almost always get him or her to kick me on demand by gently poking my belly a few times. I bet babe is already thinking that I'm a pestering mom ha. This baby absolutely has a feisty personality. The way he or she acts inside of my belly reminds me so much of how Andlee acted. Mark my word that they will both have the same spunky and wild personality. Bold and in your face. Firecracker babies for sure.)
-I felt the baby's hiccups for the first time (on Valentine's Day)
-We spent this week in Orlando on vacation. It was so much fun. My only issue was increased hip pain from sitting long periods and swollen feet but other than that it was a perfect experience.



I've been trying to hold off on stock piling even more baby supplies because our extra space is greatly limited in the cabin but it's very hard not to buy what I can since we don't know the sex. I currently have a lot of baby stuff at my parents house and I'm about to take 2 more tubs over there. I'm dying to do nursery prep and see the finished product of not only the baby's room but our entire home. I've had so much down time to plan out overly detailed decor designs for our new house. Ugh, that leads me to a whole new subject/blog post that I'll also be posting today while I have cell phone service. Stay tuned....
Post a Comment