Week 17 & Week 18:
-Craving ice, meat, and spicy food
-No breaks outs
-Noticeably shiny/glowy skin (I have never been told so many times that 'I'm glowing' as I have already in this pregnancy.)
-No weight gain
-No gender dreams
-Moody which isn't normal for me (I think it's the stress of moving that had me so up tight. I'm all better now.)
-Mild vomiting (I am down to throwing up once or twice a day. There's even been a few days where I didn't puke once! Yayyy. Just had nausea those days.)
-Baby's movements are stronger and most frequent at bed time (Still can't feel much movement on the top right side where my placenta is but as he or she grows I should be able to feel it there too.)
Well, that's about it for those two weeks. Week 19 and now 20 were/are definitely more exciting. We had 2 big mile stones those/this week. I'm 20 weeks pregnant. Whatttttt?! It blows my mind how quickly this is going by. I could get extremely depressed if I let myself think about it. I love being pregnant and all of the things that labor, birth, and infancy bring into our lives. I do find relief in the fact that we might have another baby someday but I know that I can't keep having babies forever. My time is coming to an end and I've worked hard to accept that as heartbreaking as it is for me. Even if we get rich and decide to have 5 more kids, I may not be able to have any physically. Each pregnancy in a women's life always has potential to be her last pregnancy. That's the unfortunate truth so I will continue to cherish every single second of this, good and bad. I will hold on to these moments and days will all that I have. I'm so honored to be carrying this baby.

Post a Comment