-Continued nausea/vomiting
-Continued fatigue
-Continued acid reflux
-Braxton Hicks
-No break outs
-No weight gain
-14 lbs total of weight loss since becoming pregnant
-No cravings
-No dreams
Week 14:
-Continued nausea/vomiting
-Continued fatigue
-Continued acid reflux
-Continued Braxton Hicks
-No breakouts
-Multiple remarks from people about how much I'm 'glowing'
-Craved Mexican food & BBQ
-No weight gain
-No weight loss
-14 lbs total of weight loss since becoming pregnant
-Dreams that baby is a girl. I have the same dream every single time. I am in a birthing pool, Brian is delivering the baby, the room is full of midwives and family, I push the baby out, Brian lays baby on to my chest, and at the same time we both tearfully realize/yell 'It's a girl!'. Of course this is my ideal birth plan so the way that it all happens in the dream as far as the birth goes makes sense to me but dreaming that it's a girl repeatedly does not. I truly thought that the baby was a boy until these dreams started. Everything in me was preparing for a boy. Not because I have a preference. I do not. I want both sexes equally. I do not favor one gender over the other at all. The fact that something in me is screaming that it's a girl definitely makes me question my original gut feeling that it's a boy. Every day my guess changes. Every day I'm on a different page. Some days I buy a bunch of girly stuff and some days it's all about cute baby boy stuff. We shall all see in June/July.
-Last but certainly not least, the most exciting update of my pregnancy so far. Baby movement. This week I felt undeniable baby movement. That feeling never gets any less magical.


Our check up ultrasound this week went well. Baby is growing 4 days ahead of schedule. Heartrate is 148 bpm. He/she was active and adorable. I go back in 3 weeks for another check up on the baby's growth and the position of my placenta. We also met with our midwife at the birth center, with my dietitian, and with my weight loss surgeon this week.
Things have gotten a little complex with our birth/pregnancy plans. I will post a separate blog later today or in the morning addressing this because it could be a lengthy post and I want to be able to easily find it when I'm looking back to see what has or hasn't changed.
Post a Comment