I have always promised to stay transparent with you guys and here's the truth without going into extreme detail about my feelings on the matter, I DID NOT vote for Trump. I DID NOT vote for Hillary. I voted independent because I believe that BOTH are incapable of leading America the way that it should be led. I think that Donald Trump is a fit throwing, racist, sexist, vulgar, disrespectful rich brat who has had everything in life handed to him. I think that he lacks just about every quality that I want in a president. I think that being rich does not always mean that you are smart. Expecially when that person has had most of their fortune handed to them or they have used their money hire professionals to guide them. His character is shit. He's a pig in every sense of the way. His actions have shown us that a countless amount of times. I obviously do not like the man BUT I choose to find the good in him. Like, I do stand with him on a few topics. I believe in our right to own guns. I am pro life. I support our armed forces. I also know that not being a Trump supporter will not change the outcome of anything. He is MY president. If you live in America he is YOUR president too, by the way! I do not want him to fail us. I do not wish failure or harm upon him. I do not see my Trump supporting friends any differently than before. I respect them and their views. I pray that he blows through this term and is the best president that we have yet to see. I want that for us. I want that for America. I am not butt hurt that he won. I stand strong in our rights including the one that voted him into the White House. I love our country and I only want the best for it despite the card that we are delt. We have to unify! We have to put our big girl panties on and accept what is. We have to pray for our nation. We have to do all that we can to help Trump succeed! I am proof that you do not have to be his supporter to support the success of America.
UNITED WE STAND!
Divided we fall. Take your pick!
Post a Comment