Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2016

Easy & Affordable DIY Christmas Gifts

The girls and I wanted to do a little something for their teachers this Christmas but since between the 2 of them they have 4 teachers I wanted to go the affordable route. Here is what we decided on:

We had so much fun throwing these together. The girls definitely made these with love. 

Here's what you need per gift:
A bag of cookie mix
A spatula 
A cookie cutter
A set of oven mittens/pot holders
A gift tag
Ribbon
And we added a cute cookie that we had made by a baker. 


We also did 40 little treats as gifts for their class mates but these weren't DIY ha. 


 
If you're looking for a fun, easy, and cheap gift for the holidays I hope this idea helps you. Happy gifting 🎄🍪
 

 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram