
It's OVER? Wrong! For months and months the media has revolved around the election. It's the most heated and dramatic election that I have yet to see. Everyone said, "I can't wait until this election is over." but I've said all along that it wouldn't be over when it's over because with either outcome there would be outrage. I was right. My social media account news feeds are insane. The news is insane. The after math is just as bad as I thought it be. However, what's done is done guys. AMERICA decided. That was their/our right. That's democracy. That's the right that millions of Americans have died fighting for. Just like anything else in life you have to accept it, move on, and pray for the best. It's scary for many reasons and anyone who doesn't share that concern isn't educated at all but the intense hatred being expressed is sad to me. I see a lot of people losing 'friends' and deleting people over their beliefs. That's ridiculous. Be bigger than that. Express your feelings with maturity and grace. And for those of you that come across people not having that grace, scroll on. Drop to your knees and pray. Things haven't even began. We do not know what is to come but aiding the divide of us as Americans will cause more problems than anything that one man can do I assure you.

Post a Comment