Our Thanksgiving wasn't traditional yet it was the best one we've ever had. My dad was moved from critical care to a regular hospital room. After 3 weeks of being told that he wasn't going to make it HE IS STABLE! Praise God you guys. Praise God! This has been the hardest thing that I've ever been through. I'm a daddy's girl through and through. He is my soul. Seeing him awake and being his silly amazing self is the best Thanksgiving gift imaginable. I spent half of my holiday in Kansas City with him then drove home and spent the evening with my babies and husband. We went to my grand parents house on my moms side. Grandma made a big dinner just for us. It was the sweetest thing. I did all of my Thursday night 'Black Friday shopping' at home. I cuddled with my loves, drank hot chocolate, and watched holiday shows instead of getting out. It was a huge success all around. Brian got a nice harvest this morning. The kids are always so happy when we get a deer. This is our 3rd harvest this year. Two bucks and a doe. I got a buck and he got the other 2.



Dad will have dialysis 3 days a week once he returns home but we are hopeful that his kidneys will pick back up eventually and start working on their own. He should be home in the next week or so. Thank you all for the prayers, texts, emails, and love.

As for moving, our closing date is still December 5th and we aren't ready at all. We have been so busy with my dad that the house wasn't anywhere on our priority list. We have decided to hire a moving company to do the rest of the packing and moving for us. I'm so ready to be done with that part and be watching our dream house come true right before our eyes. So many awesome things going on right now. God is good!
Post a Comment