This weekend we had our bonus babies and I was so excited about that all week long prior to them getting here. I hadn't seen them in 2 weeks. Friday night (the same night that we got the boys) I woke up 10 plus times with a horrible back ache. I thought it was the way that I was sleeping so I tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. At 4:30 am on Saturday morning I woke up for the final time in more pain than I have EVER felt! Yes, ever! I've had babies all natural without any medicine and still nothing compared to this pain. It was an intense pain in my back under my ribs. I was throwing up, sweating, and shaking. I called my husband whom had already been up and out of the house to run feed at the chicken houses. He dropped everything and rushed home. He knows that if I'm crying over physical pain, it's serious. Long story short my mom takes me to the hospital and it turns out that I have kidney stones. They gave me an antibiotic shot and pills plus some pain medicine. I went home, cuddled the kids, enjoyed some relaxing, and as I'm putting the baby down for a nap I stepped on a rusty tack in the hall. (Thank God that it was me rather than one of the kids!) Well here we go again back to the ER because I haven't had a tetanus shot in forever. On top of feeling like death and making TWO trips to the hospital in 1 day, I also have a million things to do at our house before Wednesday. The home inspection is that day and I want to pack up a lot more stuff before the inspector comes so that he can easily access everything that he needs to. I hate that I didn't get to fully enjoy my weekend with the boys but I'm very thankful for the time that we did have together and we will be keeping them again soon.
Let's pray that the next 3 days are productive and that the pain medicine helps a momma out so that I can get everything on my check list done.
Note: I'm going to be late posting my meal plans for next week so bare with me.
Speaking of meals I want to give a shout to my hubby for making dinner the past 2 nights. He's the best.
Post a Comment