Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Halloween Snack for School



 
You know you're one of 'those moms' when you're up until midnight drawing ghost and pumpkin faces on 50 plastic snack bags for your daughters to take to school the next day. 
A lot of moms roll their eyes at moms like me who do these types of things. I'm honestly not sure why they feel that way. Maybe it's because they think we are just showing off or maybe it's because they don't have the time to do extra things like that so they think it's dumb to waste time on it. Either way I respectful flip my hair at those of you who feel that way ha. I do it because I thoroughly enjoy doing it. I do it because my kids get so excited when they see all of the little things that I've went out of my way to do for them. I do it because it makes me feel good about myself as a mother. Most of all I do it because my mom did it and I will never forget the way that it made my brother and I feel. The fact that she went so far out of her way to do stuff like this for us was incredible. If you're a mom like me who simply just loves to do the fun little extras, you go girl. Do you and own that shit. If you're a mom who rolls your eyes at moms like me, stop being judgey. I don't judge you for not doing it so return the favor. We all mom how we want to and our kids are all loving what we do for them no matter what. 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram