Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2016

Charlee's Fairy Party

I have so much fun throwing parties. It's a major hobby of mine because not only do I enjoy the decorating but I also love that it brings people together. Yesterday was my daughters 5th birthday party and she picked a Tinkerbell theme. I'm honestly not a fan of cartoon character themes so my OCD probs always creep out when I plan these types of evens. I used a blend of floral, lace, and Tinkerbell to make it work for both my daughter and I's taste ha. Tinkerbell made a surprise visit which was a huge hit. She sang, read a story, and painted all of the kids faces. It was adorable. 

Anyone in the NE Oklahoma-NW Arkansas area whose interested in having a princess or fairy come to your event I highly recommend Once Upon a Time Fairytale Princess Parties. The owner, Amy, is a dear friend of ours and we've used her team for/attended a ton of their events. We are always overly impressed. 

*I went simple this year because we've had a ton going on here lately but everyone including the birthday girl loved it so that's all that matters 💚✨💗

**Shout out to my parents for letting us invade their home and pool. It's so gorgeous out there perfect for summer birthdays! 
 

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! What a lovely fairy party. Honestly loved everything arranged here. Want to have a beautiful birthday party for my best friend at one of Los Angeles event venues. Thinking to arrange everything with princess theme as she loves pink color a lot. Will try to make arrangements as per her choice.

    ReplyDelete

Life with the Lane’s Instagram