He also sees me in a way that can be intimidating because sometimes I don't see what he sees. For example, it never fails that he compliments me the most when I have no make up on and I'm in pajamas. It blows my mind. I'll spend hours getting ready so that I look nice for him yet it's me in my most natural form that he loves the most. I'll be honest it gets a little frustrating at times because I feel like I try so hard but it's when I don't try at all that I catch his attention the most. However, at the same time what an extremely amazing gift it is to have a man who thinks you're perfect exactly how you are in those moments that you feel like you look your worst. Every single day he makes an effort to show me what I mean to him. From the simple 'I love you.'s to the surprise date nights. He always is thinking of me in the middle of his busy life and that melts my heart. Fights are few and far between with us and when we do fight, we fight fiercely but we love even fiercer. Despite all of our struggles and bad moments we fight for eachother. Not because it's what's right. Not because we have kids together. Not because of what other people would say if we broke up. We fight for eachother because we know without a shadow of a doubt that we couldn't live without eachother. Our worst days together are still way better than what our best days apart would be. I joke around about how he drives me crazy and don't get me wrong he does but all in all that man is one of the reasons that my heart beats. I pray constantly for our children to find a love like what Brian and I have. He is my soul mate and I've seen enough to know that our kind of bond and commitment to each other is rare.
If you have that in your life, HOLD ON TO IT! When times get hard, and trust me they will, remember why you fell in love to begin with. Fight for your marriage and ultimately your happiness! We could of gave up a long time ago but thank God that we didn't. I can't imagine how sad my life would be today if we had.

Sweet notes & a surprise breakfast!

Surprise date night!

Sweet text telling me to go get a pedicure!

Random flowers with a note that said, 'A flower for each of my girls.'



I adore his silliness!



Brian covered in toddlers. Loving all 5 as if they were all his own.

His sweet way of asking to get lucky. I laughed so hard when I got this text. He's such a dork.

This mornings 'I love you' text. He said that he was having a stressful morning and thinking of me calmed him down. Eight years later and he still effortlessly gives me butterflies.

Post a Comment