Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Over the past 4 years I've kept a private blog|journal of all of the milestones in my children's lives and of random thoughts that I've had along the way. Anything and everything that you can possibly think of, I've blogged about it so that we can look back at it years from now. I kept it private because originally it was only for our own personal use and I thought to myself 'who cares what I have to say' but recently one of my best friends said something to me that got me thinking.. She said, "You of all people should be sharing your mother hood journey with other moms. You have 3 kids. You've been a foster mom. You've experience infertility, miscarriage, and failed adoption. You could help so many women who are struggling."
 The last 7-8 years of my life has revolved around creating a family with my husband. We've walked through a lot and I know most of you have too.. Let's share these moments together and support one another in this crazy little thing called life.

Motherhood, fostercare, adoption, recipes, weight loss, exercise, crafting, good wine, good books, traveling,  fashion, makeup, organizing, party planning, photography, ect. This blog will be as all over the place as my personality 😉

Welcome to the good, the bad, and the ugly of Life with the Lane's :) 


Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram