Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2019

My Fall fashion haul



It’s September and though it may still be muggy and hot in Oklahoma, I’m still embracing all things Fall. After all, within a few weeks the average temperature in our area will be in the 70s. Whoop whoop! Your girl is readyyyy which called for a shopping spree. If you’ve been around you know that I had 4 late spring-late summer babies. I’ve always dreamt of having a winter baby but timing just never added up. Fifth times a charm, right? Apart of that dream was wearing cute fall maternity outfits. I have literally had a Pinterest board dedicated to fall/winter maternity fashion for like 8 years. I had to make myself not shop for fall fashion sooner this year. With that being said, here are some of my purchases from yesterday. Every item was UNDER $50 with the exception of the Sperry Duck Boots but even those were on sale. Holla! 


Amazon is where I got the olive green and ivory over sized sweaters as well as the boot cuff set of four. They were each under $35. 


Pink blush maternity is where I got the blush floor length kimono, the distressed black skinny jeans, the solid blush sweater, the taupe leopard print sweater, and the blush/white striped sweater. If you sign up for their email, they are almost always running coupons and good deals. 


DSW is where I got the Sperry duct boots. They are on sale right now for $70. The original price is $120! 


Zappos is where I ended up ordering the white converses from because they were on sale for under $30. I actually have 2 other pairs of white converses (along with black ones, hot pink ones, and red ones) but I’m due for an upgrade. They are my most worn shoes, by far. 


Motherhood maternity is where I ordered both denim skinny jeans and the cover all’s. They were all 3 on sale for 25% off. Wearing cover all’s was probably the biggest thing that i pictured for myself clothing wise when I’d imagine being big pregnant in the fall. I have been pathetically excited to wear them with my bump. I plan to style them with a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and white converses. Casual type of thing. 


Blanq is where I ordered the support leggings and I did get them for 40% off. I own a few pairs of these and the support is awesome. The material is very thick and not see through. The only disclaimer that I have is to wash them ON COLD AND INSIDE OUT to prevent fuzzies/plying. 


The checked plaid button up is from Maurice’s but after I had already paid for it I noticed that my local Walmart has one similar for less money. I have several light weight button ups. I love to wear them with leggings/skinny jeans and tie them around my waist. With sneakers it looks perfect and with a baby bump? I just can’t ha. 


Kohl’s is where I got the jean jacket and honestly, I looked everywhere for exactly what I was wanting. I almost went with an old navy jacket but was worried that it was too unisex for my style. I also almost got a Levi’s one but again, I wanted something 3/4 sleeve and kind of cropped for a feminine look. I plan to wear it over long maxi dresses. I have so. many. Long. Dresses. Seriously, soooo many. But most are sleeve less so I figured that a jean jacket is perfect for the fall time paired with ankle boots. 


My fall fashion hauls are far from over. I’m so so so pumped about the season and being pregnant during it. It’s a legit dream come true for me. I hope that this post helped you guys with some current discounts going on. Happy shopping! 

Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram