I’m 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I feel great over all despite having some bleeding off and on related to a irritated cervix. Talk about terrifying. It was the heaviest I’ve ever bled while pregnant unless i was experiencing a miscarriage. Thankfully that has all resolved itself now and I’m no longer on strict restrictions. My only symptoms are acid reflux and that all too exciting Baby movements. I feel him well now. We have officially started nursery prep for him and purchased several items decor wise. I’m doing his room a Harry Potter theme and my mom and I are painting Hogwarts on the wall behind his crib. It’ll be a big project so we decided to get it going right away. His room will be where Hudson’s room was. Hudson’s room is now in the loft upstairs. We will do some moving around once the kids are older but for now it’s the perfect solution. We decided that Granger and Hudson sharing a room probably wouldn’t be ideal given their ages. Hudson said ‘baby’s cry a lot and i won’t ever be able to sleep!’ Lol. So he gladly picked moving to the loft. I’ll post pictures once it’s all done, of course. The plan is to finish it within the next month because I have zero chill and want to focus on the next big task.... Christmas and birth prep.
We have been busy this month and just got home from Nashville so I will blog again soon with a General life update as well as a puppy update. They all went to their new homes and everyone is so in love already.
You can also follow me on Instagram on my personal page for consistent updates or follow my farm page at Doodle lane for regular pupdates if you hate waiting around on me to blog. I am hoping to get back into it now that I’m feeling so much better.





Post a Comment