Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Magicallee Made — My Etsy Shop | Coming on Halloween 2018




I am so excited to finally announce that my Etsy shop, Magicallee Made, will open on Halloween. If you guys know me you know that I’m all about homemade/diy things. From household cleaning products to body soap to candles to decor and so much more, I’m naturally a crafter and homemaker. I’ve wanted to open a business with my own hand crafted, made with magic and love products for a very long time but just kept putting it on the back burner because well, life. Not. Any. More. My shop is opening in a matter of 20 days (most products are ready now but i wanted to open it on Halloween for obvious reasons). I haven’t gotten into specifics about the contents of my shop but I’m sharing those details here, right now for my readers first. 


MM is a holistic avenue of apothecary, homemade goods, and more. It will debut roughly 20 products on opening day but it will grow continuously, releasing new products bi weekly at the very least. I have so many ideas for the growth of my shop and I am so pumped to share it with others. There will be homemade body soaps, lotions, bath bombs, candles, herbal tea blends, salt baths, laundry soap, elderberry syrup kits, nature/crunchy/magic inspired apparel, and more. I will take custom orders and requests as well. Everything is made in our home and hand prepared by me. My turn around will be quick, ranging from 1-3 days for on hand products and 7-10 days for custom products. If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can find the feed at the bottom of this page. I will be posting sneak peeks of products. 



I can’t say enough how happy i am to be doing this and how much heart has gone into it, how much heart will continue to go into it. It is absolutely a labor of love for not only me but also my husband. He has been phenomenal! This isn’t a passion for him but he saw my vision and trusted it. From building me shelves and helping me create an office space to financially supporting the big expenses of getting this business started And so much more — he’s the best. I’m so grateful. 


Post a Comment

Life with the Lane’s Instagram